Office cleaning is not an easy task to carry out. It requires a lot of patience and time as well as energy to be invested in. It is going to get easier if you try services of office cleaning Dubai which can get your work done in no time.
To help make things easier for you deep cleaning in Dubai – here is a summarised checklist which will help you get through this tiring and nerve racking process.
This checklist can be divided into two main branches – Daily tasks and Monthly/Weekly tasks. If you keep performing these tasks regularly with complete devotion your office is not going to get too messy because a highly messed up office means high cleaning rates. To prevent that from happening, check this list out.
- Clean coffee mugs and trays, tuck them safely in cupboard
- Vacuuming as well as dusting and wiping.
- Emptying dustbins, cleaning and disinfecting furniture etc.
- Washing and disinfecting washrooms.
- Toilet bowls and sinks needs to be focused.
- Wiping and cleaning mirrors.
- Toilet rolls, hand wash etc needs to be checked and refilled.
- Cleaning microwave thoroughly
- Regular washing of sink or draining board
- Kitchen towels, hand towels, detergents, surfs and everything else needs to be checked and refilled.
- Mop floors.
- Wipe all the kettles, toaster, microwave and every other kitchen machinery as it becomes easier to use them quickly.
Monthly or Weekly tasks
After handing the daily tasks and telling the responsibilities of office cleaning to your regular cleaning staff, make sure that you also take care of monthly or weekly cleanings which will make your office completely clean and refreshed sending a different kind of aura to the place making it happening and creative for your staff members.
Here’s a checklist of these tasks:
- Deep cleaning each and every surface – desks, chairs, cabinets, drawers and everything else which is visible and not visible to the human eye. These all things must be done on a weekend or holiday as it is going to take a lot of time.
- Cleaning accessories. Now there are a few things such as frames, clocks, air conditioners, windows, lights and fans and everything that must be cleaned which is generally shrugged off on a regular day making things messier as time passes.